9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Healthy Food for Healthy Kids-Combo Meal

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Healthy Food for Healthy Kids-Combo Meal

Participating in events are fun, because you get to see so many different varieties of food with the same theme and that means more recipes to try in one place!!! I participate in many events and look forward for their round ups so that I get to see what all my friend bloggers have done with the theme.. When Nithu asked me to Guest host the “Healthy foods for Healthy Kids” event, I was so happy to grab this chance that I did not want to miss it.. Thanks to Nithu for giving me the chance to Guest host her Event. I am a strong believer that Home cooked meals are more healthier than the restaurant served meals. Not that I am against eating outside, (I do love to go to restaurants) but that should be kept to minimum for a healthier next generation.. Easier said than done is try out many new recipes, but with these events and their roundups, it makes easier to get many different recipes. Even picky eaters may try to eat new varieties of food and that is what the event and its roundup will help us all. Now this event is about Combo meals, any dish is complete with its accompaniments and side dishes, so how about we get to dishes with a complete plate in there, like a dosai and chutney, breadsticks and marinara, chapathi and paneer masala, chole and batura, fried rice and manchurian… Ah I can think of so many options!!! So here comes the rules for this event.
Kids Combo Meal Logo
Rules :
1. Post any vegetarian (no eggs allowed) healthy Combo recipe suitable for kids between 4 to 15 years of age between 10th Sep and 10th Oct, 2012. (We need combo meal recipe and picture. For eg, if you plan to post Fried rice and Gobi manchurian, post the recipe for both and a picture of both the dishes together)
2. Give link to this announcement and Nithu's event announcement. Logo is mandatory  as it helps spread word.
3. Don't worry if you have your recipes in your archives. Just update the post with logo and  link to this announcement and Nithu's event announcement
4. Send your entries to nivedhanams@gmail.com with the subject line as ‘Healthy Food for Healthy Kids-Combo Meal' with the below details.
Name :
Blog Name :
Recipe Name :
Recipe URL :
Picture of your recipe :
4. Non-bloggers are welcome to send recipes. Send recipe in full with the picture and the same subject line as above.
5. Person who sends highest number of entries will be declared as the Winner of the Month. A winner badge will be awarded by Nithu which you can proudly post in your blog:-)
6. I'll acknowledge your entries within 3 days else leave a comment in this announcement.

 Linky tool will open at 12am on Sep 10th.

30 comments :

  1. Happy hosting. Hope you'l receive many entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice event.. will send my entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice space, happy to follow you.

    mystylerecipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely event.. perfect theme. It is indeed hard to find perfect combo dishes..
    Surely will participate..
    Glad to follow u..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I am new to the blogging world and I look forward to participate in this event.

    You have a wonderful space and thanks for the opportunity to participate. I am going to give a try and enter the blogging events.

    Latha
    forknfolks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely event and happy hosting dear, Will try to send my entries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy hosting and nice theme. love to follow your blog.

    shylaashree

    http://thrillcorner.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice event happy hosting

    I hosting priya's Healthy diet - steamed foods.
    Please send your entries to my event.
    http://cookbookjaleela.blogspot.com/2012/09/event-announcement-my-first-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice theme.

    Will get to see some amazing recipes.

    Will definitely participate. I generally post single recipe, combo meals is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for stopping by at my blog, have updated the links..

    Cheers
    Lavina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Lovely Event.Just linked my first entry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    You have a nice blog and I have linked my entry for this event.

    Gayathri
    gajuskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sent my recipe... Linked my first entry

    Nandita
    http://nanditakitchenrecipe.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey.. Linked Gobhi Ke Paranthe from my blog..
    Cheers!!
    Sheelu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Happy hosting... i have linked my entry....
    http://frommyrasoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have linked my entry too...Cheers 4 ur event 4 kids..!!
    http://sajinastastes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have submited my recipe oats pongal& chutney.Check.

    http://babiscooking.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Babitha,

      I am getting a "Page not found" error. Please check it.

      Thanks
      Sowmya

      Delete
  18. Nice event for kids...I am your new follower from Food Corner...
    Added this event to 'Food Blog Events' calender-my other blog...
    Would like to see you on Food Corner...
    Regards,
    Amy
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, Linked another one.. Vegetable Fried Rice..
    Cheers,
    Sheelu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,I linked an entry (entry no.110),Hope that is fine...
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.sg/2012/09/bento-12-fish-bento.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. i have submited my recipe Banana Squares

    http://friskycook.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy hosting dear and will definitely send something to your event

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi friend....

    You did really excellent work... i found most informative content thanks for sharing.... keep up


    Regard:
    Premiyum Food

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kids of this generation prefer only healthier food as they are very conscious about their health. Healthy Organic Food Products are low in calories and rich in nutrients and proteins so obviously kids will prefer this type of Healthy Organic Food.

    ReplyDelete

  25. Good post! I am also going to write a blog post about this... thanks

    amazon coupon

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...