I am very happy to be guest hosting Kiran's Cooking With Wholefoods. The ingredient chosen is Whole Wheat Flour. Whole Wheat Flour needs no introduction and is a very healthy and nutritive ingredient. I can think of so many recipes like roti, chapathi, phulka, whole wheat bread, quick breads, desserts, biscuits, festival sweets and snacks, whole wheat pizza, baked goods with whole wheat flour instead of plain flour etc.!!!
Rules of the Event:
1. Make any dish using Whole Wheat Flour and post it on your blog. Please submit Vegetarian Dishes only and NO EGGS allowed.
2. Link your post to this event page and kiran's event announcement page.
3. Usage of the logo is mandatory
4. Send in as many recipes as you wish
5. Archived entries are accepted if linked back to this page and kiran's page and the logo is added
6. Please use the linky tool below to link your entries
7. If you have issues linking up or you are a non-blogger, please send me the link via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details (CWF - Whole Wheat Flour as the subject line)
Your Name -
Recipe Name -
Recipe URL -
Photo of your recipe - Not more than 200 KB
8. Entries that do not follow the above rules will be DELETED
Looking forward to all the great recipes!!