9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Mission–Breakfast

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mission–Breakfast

Breakfast is the most important meals of the day.. I am so excited to announce an event on the theme - Breakfast. For the month of Jan 2013, I am guest hosting the Mission - Breakfast event. I would like to thanks Sheelu and Pallavi for allowing me to guest host their Mission – Explore food series!!!
Mission breakfast
Event Rules
1. Event is from Jan 5th to Feb 5th. No archived entries accepted.
2. Please submit recipes that is served for breakfast.. All cuisines are welcome. All recipes from Idli to muffins to parathas to scones to sandwiches are most welcome.
3. Please send as many recipes as you can. More the better..
4. Recipes should be vegetarian (NO EGGS)
5. Please link you recipes to this event announcement page, CookCookandCook and Thoushaltcook – it is Mandatory
6. Use of the logo is mandatory
7. Please link your recipes in the linky tool. If you have any issues linking up or you are a non-blogger, please send your recipes via email to nivedhanams@gmail.com with the following details
Subject: Mission - Breakfast
Your Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:
Recipe Photo:
8. Entries that do not follow the above rules will be DELETED.
9. Please like our Facebook page and you are welcome to follow us via Google Friend Connect.

24 comments :

  1. Nice event Sowmya.. Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to definitely participate in this event. I love breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. novel idea!!! you can expect something from me...way to go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will try to contribute Sowmya...
    http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely event.
    I am highly inspired by your cooking skills.Love your space.
    A very happy new year to you and your family.

    Ongoing Event: From our mom's kitchen.
    http://purevegetarianbites.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/announcing-my-first-event-from-our-moms-kitchen/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice event will try to send my entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely event with a beautiful theme! happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linked my first entry.. :) Happy hosting dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Entry Milaga Dosa. Have Mailed you.

    http://dailychoresrecorded.blogspot.in/2013/01/milagu-dosa.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy hosting.have linked my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi dear... i've participated in the event, but instead of putting the name of the recipe, i put my name... :D now i know i should not be doing this for the next time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy hosting. I have just linked my entry http://www.sarascorner.net/2013/01/soya-bean-idlis-breakfast-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. can u let me know how to link this to sheelu and pallavi?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really a wnderful event n lots of entries too..:)
    http://www/sajustastes.com

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...