9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Healthy Diet–Lunchbox Recipes

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Healthy Diet–Lunchbox Recipes

Healthy is a word that is very attractive to a lot of us. We all love to cook and eat healthy foods. Here I am with another event which concentrates on Healthy Foods that are best for Lunchbox. Thanks to Priya who owns this series.
Healthy Diet Logo
Event Details
1. Event runs from August 1st - September 11th
2. Cook, bake or create dishes that are healthy and suitable for lunchbox. Vegetarian Dishes ONLY. Eggs NOT allowed3. Many entries per person are allowed.. More the merrier. Can accept archived entries, if they are linked with this announcement page and Priya's Healthy Diet Page
4. Make sure you link back to this announcement page and Priya's Healthy Diet page on your post before linking them here. It is Mandatory
5. Using logo will be appreciated..
6. Please use the linky tool below to link your yummy recipes. If you have trouble linking, then please send email to nivedhanams@gmail.com with subject as Healthy lunch Box
7. Please like our Facebook page and also follow us through GFC.
8. Entries that do not follow the above rules will be DELETED

22 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting Sowmya..Btw the event starts from 11th and ends on 11th of the next month, but its k..just change the deadline to 11th september dear..I'll appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have a good think about this I just did a fabulous lunchbox for my stepdaughter who is 15 & she raved about it all day! I was pleased as Jems can be very very particular. Nola www.gloven.co.uk/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Have submitted 3 entries here... Beetroot Tikki, Chickpea-Potato Patties n Paneer Quesadillas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sowmya

    A very nice event on lunch box recipes. Have posted my first entry.

    nandoos
    ongoing events: what's with my cuppa?
    taste of tropics (theme : potato)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Sowmya. I posted 5 recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sowmya,

    You are hosting a nice event. I wrongly updated the name. Can u change it to Thinai Rava upma?

    Thanks,
    Harini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sowmya.. Nice event.. Have linked my 1st entry.. Moong Dal.. Happy hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sowmya.. Have linked my 2nd entry... Mixed Vegetable Bhujia .. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sowmya.. Have linked my 3rd entry.. Oats - Dalia Idli.. Have an awesome day dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great event going on... Linked 3 more recipes..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sowmya.. Have linked my 4th entry.. Creamy Coconut Milk & Rice Pudding.. Have a great day dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Spwmya... Have linked my 5th entry.. Cucumber-Cheese-Chutney Sandwiches.. Have an awesome day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sowmya,
    Very nice event.. now ive gt so many healthy options for my kids lunchbox.
    Ive posted Adai dosa here. Im a new blogger. Hope i have followed your rules ,else lemme knw , i'll correct it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely event.. i have linked 3 of my recipes.. Kadala Pongichathu, Potato Masala Roast ,Vallyamma's Veg Kurma.. I will post more...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I just found your challenge over at Tinned Tomatoes' Food Blog Diary and thought I would like to get involved. I hope you like my entry of chocolate-almond butter bites - a sweet with no added sugar. Best wishes, Kellie@foodtoglow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sowmya... Have linked my 6th entry.. Moong Dal Sambar .. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its my first time visiting and I've just linked a recipe, hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sowmya,
    I have linked many of my recipes for this event. Great event going on. Happy to be part of it.
    http://nithyascorner.com/?p=3264
    http://nithyascorner.com/?p=6937

    Thanks,
    Nithyascorner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Sowmya... Have linked my 7th entry.. Date Fudge .. Have an awesome day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey Sowmya , mine is the 100 th post for the event :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice article. now I have get so many healthy options for my kids lunchbox.
    I am a new blogger. Hope i have followed your rules ,else lemme knw , i'll correct it.

    gyms in maitland

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...