9799692b348 Nivedhanam: SIC–South Indian Cooking

Thursday, August 1, 2013

SIC–South Indian Cooking

Here I am with another event South Indian Cooking Series of Anu's Healthy Kitchen..
Rules of the event are as follows:
* Event runs from August 1st to September 15th
Use of LOGO is MANDATORY , as it will help to spread the word and please link to this event announcement page and to Anu's page. It is mandatory* Only Vegetarian recipes are allowed. Eggs not allowed
* ANY number of entries are most welcome.
* Archived posts are also welcome, but please re-post it with the even logo and link to this event page.
* Please use the linky tool below to link your recipes. If you have issues or you are a non-Bloggers please email to nivedhanams@gmail.com with Recipe Name, Recipe Link and photo (not more than 100 kb)
* Bloggers can link the recipes to the respective states with the linky tool at the end of this page.
(NOTE: Please link the recipes according to the states names please and make sure if at all you make a mistake, you inform me about for me to correct it, else the entry will be deleted.) Anu has combined Goa and pondicherry to one category.
Please like us on Facebook and follow us via GFC Entries that do not follow the above rules will be DELETED

TamilNadu
Kerala
Karnataka
Andhra Pradesh
Goa and Pondicherry


22 comments :

  1. Happy hosting Sowmya...
    On going event...http://gujaratizaika.blogspot.in/2013/08/event-announcement-cooking-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sowmya,

    Could you please add the logo that I sent you to the event.

    Cheers
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sowmya,
    Can you please delete my entry "mysore pak" in Tamil nadu section.
    It was my mistake. I added it it into "Karnataka Section" because it is from Karnataka..
    Happy Hosting..

    Shree
    http://easycooknbake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big Hi from Sowmya. I am a new blogger and I just submitted my recipe entry for the SIC event on your page. But looks like I ve made a mistake in my excitement of

    participating the very first time. I have typed my name instead of the recipe s name. How do I correct it? Please help me. I ll correct it and re post the recipe.

    Sorry and thanks.
    Sowmya Sundararajan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy hosting sowmya Just i have linked my recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hosting and i have submitted few recipes from Kerala... many more recipes to be linked...
    Thankz
    Preetha
    http://abowlofcurry.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Hosting... submitted Andhra recipes, many more to be added...

    Thx
    Poornima
    http://cookingwithpoorni.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy hosting... submitted andhra recipes, many more to go...

    Thx
    Poornima
    http://cookingwithpoorni.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sowmya.. Nice event.. Have linked my 1st entry.. Oats - Dalia Idli.. Have an awesome day dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Soumya , I have entered my entry for tamarind rice with URL instead of the name and also in wrong section i.e in Tamil Nadu when I wanted to add it to Karn ataka so pls delete the tamil nadu entry,
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sowmya,
    Linked my entry to this event!

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, Anu's blog says links closed so i could not link my entry there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sowmya,
    Many south indian cuisines at one place.. nice event..
    Ive posted adai dosa in TN section
    eeradde,uddina kadubu,ladyfinger sasime,besa laddu,gud anna in Karnataka section. Will try to link some more.
    Im a new blogger, i hope ive posted correctly, if any mistake pls lemme knw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Sowmya,
      Sorry had missed the logo part.. have added and updated nw..

      Delete
  14. I am glad that I found this event through blog hopping this morning.I have linked some konkani dishes using homemade instant mix for Goan section.Hope it will be liked by readers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sowmya,

    I am glad that I found this event through blog hopping.I have linked some konkani dishes using homemade instant mix for Goan section.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sowmya, I have added my entries in TamilNadu section and liked your page in fb and google. Thanks for the wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sowmya,
    have linked peanut laddu,moong laddu,til laddu and rava laddu .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sowmya... Have linked my 2nd entry.. Moong Dal Sambar .. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sowmya,
    Happy to participate in your event. Have linked 4 to 5 entries from http://nithyascorner.com
    Happy hosting!

    -Nithyascorner

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi have added poha pongal in karnataka section.. pls have a look

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...