9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Roundup of My Legume Love Affair (MLLA) # 71

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Roundup of My Legume Love Affair (MLLA) # 71

Here is the roundup of MLLA#71. MLLA is an event focused on legume based dishes. This event comes with 2 winners.. Thanks to Susan and Lisa for letting me host their event. Details of the winners are below the roundup!! Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who participated and sent delicious entries.. And winners please email me your mailing address in 2 days to receive your award. Please click on the recipe name to take you to the recipe. Also let me know if I have missed anyone by mistake…

Aparna Krishnakumar - Bas Saaru and Palya

Aparna Krishnakumar - Bas Saaru and Palya

Janet M - Manchurian Chickpeas Bowl

Janet - Manchurian Chickpeas Bowl

Linsy Patel - Achari Cauliflower

Linsy Patel - Achari Cauliflower

Lisa - Chickpeas in Coconut Gravy

Lisa - Chickpeas in Coconut Gravy

Priya Srinivasan - Multigrain Adai

Priya - Multigrain Adai

Ree Kasirajh - Sprouted Green Gram Gravy

Ree Kasirajh - Sprouted Green Gram Gravy

Sathya Priya - Bajra Roti

Sathya Priya - Bajra Roti

Simona - Black Beluga Lentil and Veg Soup

Simona - Black Beluga Lentil and Veg Soup

And the winners are Aparna Krishnakumar and Sathya Priya. Congrats again to the winners and thanks to all who sent delicious entries. Aparna and Sathya Priya, please send me your mailing address in 2 days to receive your award.

2 comments :

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...