9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Cooking Whole Foods–Whole Wheat Flour

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cooking Whole Foods–Whole Wheat Flour

I am very happy to be guest hosting Kiran's Cooking With Wholefoods. The ingredient chosen is Whole Wheat Flour. Whole Wheat Flour needs no introduction and is a very healthy and nutritive ingredient. I can think of so many recipes like roti, chapathi, phulka, whole wheat bread, quick breads, desserts, biscuits, festival sweets and snacks, whole wheat pizza, baked goods with whole wheat flour instead of plain flour etc.!!!

IMG_5362 - Copy



Rules of the Event:

1. Make any dish using Whole Wheat Flour and post it on your blog. Please submit  Vegetarian Dishes only and NO EGGS allowed.

2. Link your post to this event page and kiran's event announcement page.

3. Usage of the logo is mandatory

4. Send in as many recipes as you wish

5. Archived entries are accepted if linked back to this page and kiran's page and the logo is added

6. Please use the linky tool below to link your entries

7. If you have issues linking up or you are a non-blogger, please send me the link via email to nivedhanams@gmail.com with the following details (CWF - Whole Wheat Flour as the subject line)
Your Name -
Recipe Name -
Recipe URL -
Photo of your recipe - Not more than 200 KB

8. Entries that do not follow the above rules will be DELETED

Looking forward to all the great recipes!!

24 comments :

  1. Will send u my entry. Happy Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hosting nice theme
    great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hosting and will try to send some entries dear..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy hosting. I will try to send you some entries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healthy event, happy hosting n posted few of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sowmya.. Happy hosting!! Can you clarify the rule 1? I couldn't see any link with vegetarian dishes only and no eggs. What is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yashodha, I meant please SUBMIT only vegetarian and eggfree dishes.

    Thanks for asking

    Sowmya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice event ,i am new bloger but will try to send you entry...
    gujaratizaika.blogpost.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Nice event, Linked Methi Parantha from my Blog.
    Ongoing Event + Giveaway: Mission Street Food

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy hosting...I'll send some entries..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sowmya, I have linked up my post to your page. Will try to send more entries

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, linked my paratha veggie medley recipe to this event.
    http://foody-buddy.blogspot.com/2012/10/paratha-veggie-medley-parathas-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a great event. I hope i will be able to send more links :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow well thought of this lovely healthy event.

    Wonderful entries coming your way.

    Will be sending my entry soon.

    Happy hosting!

    Cheers!!

    Latha
    forknfolks.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just linked my masala poori recipe post.

    http://purevegetarianbites.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/crispy-masala-poori-step-by-step/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy hosting,will be sending my receipes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linked a Chapathi recipe from me....Happy hosting!!
    Event: Cook like a Celebrity Chef

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice event ! linked my recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi,
    first time here...wonderful event... i have linked one entry..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice to see this fantastic collection of whole wheat recipes! Great event :)

    Yep you can definitely link your archived recipes too. Hope you will share some of your wonderful recipes.You have a great blog... Happy Cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...