9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Dish it Out–Lentils and Garlic

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dish it Out–Lentils and Garlic

Events are fun to be part of, especially the ones which have a lot of options. Here I am hosting Vardhini’s Dish it out and the ingredients I have chosen are lentils and garlic. There are so many dishes that can be made out of these two magical ingredients that are staple and a must in many Kitchens. I always have garlic and many variety of lentils in my Pantry. Thanks to Vardhini for allowing me guest host her Dish it out for this month.

Dish it out

1. Make a dish using "Lentils and Garlic". We should be able to taste the ingredients in the final dish.
2. Only vegetarian entries. Eggs NOT allowed. If using Eggs, then there should be a mention of the egg substitute.
3. Use of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Link to this event announcement page and Dish it Out page is mandatory. Simply copy and paste this " Sending to Dish it out – Lentils and Garlic and Vardhini’s page"
5. Archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked with both announcements
6. Event runs from Feb 1st to Feb 28th.
7. Please link your entries with the help of the linky tool below. If you have issues linking, please send email to nivedhanams@gmail.com with the following details
Subject - Dish it out
Recipe Name -
Recipe URL -
Your Name -
Picture of the dish - not more than 100 kb

15 comments :

  1. Interesting, lentils are our regular food try to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just linked in my entry happy hosting,..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice event..I have linked my 3 recipes to this event..
    http://foody-buddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice event .Happy to participate.I have linked my entry.
    http://encouragespice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sowmya,

    Linked my recipe :) Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Soumya,

    I have linked my 2 recipes here. But I added my name, Sindhu instead of the recipe name. I'm unable to change it.Could you please update it to "Mixed Lentils Vada and Idli". I'm sorry for this confusion.

    Thanks,
    Sindhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting event have send one of my entries.happy hosting

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats wonderful... i don think i can post a link so soon... but glad that i found so lots of wonderful recipes here... glad to follow u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Soumya,

    Appreciate your effort in hosting this contest. I have linked my recipe Paruppu Thuvaiyal.
    http://nithyascorner.com/?p=1411

    Glad I participated in your event.

    -Nithya Govind
    www.nithyascorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...