Events are fun to be part of, especially the ones which have a lot of options. Here I am hosting Vardhini’s Dish it out and the ingredients I have chosen are lentils and garlic. There are so many dishes that can be made out of these two magical ingredients that are staple and a must in many Kitchens. I always have garlic and many variety of lentils in my Pantry. Thanks to Vardhini for allowing me guest host her Dish it out for this month.
1. Make a dish using "Lentils and Garlic". We should be able to taste the ingredients in the final dish.
2. Only vegetarian entries. Eggs NOT allowed. If using Eggs, then there should be a mention of the egg substitute.
3. Use of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Link to this event announcement page and Dish it Out page is mandatory. Simply copy and paste this " Sending to Dish it out – Lentils and Garlic and Vardhini’s page"
5. Archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked with both announcements
6. Event runs from Feb 1st to Feb 28th.
7. Please link your entries with the help of the linky tool below. If you have issues linking, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Subject - Dish it out
Recipe Name -
Recipe URL -
Your Name -
Picture of the dish - not more than 100 kb