9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Favorite Recipes–Eggless Baking–sweet or savory

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Favorite Recipes–Eggless Baking–sweet or savory

I love to bake and that is one of my favorite areas in cooking... the exact reason why I chose "Eggless Baking" as the theme for the "Favorite Recipes" event which is a brain child of Swathi. Thanks to Swathi for letting me host her event series.. Welcoming all delicious baked goodies here. From muffins to pizzas to cakes to puffs to anything baked is welcome. It should be vegetarian and egg free.

Eggless baking Logo

Event Details / Rules

Event runs from June 1st to June 30th 2013 and the theme I have chosen is "Eggless Baking – sweet or savory"
Only Vegetarian and Eggfree dishes are allowed.
No Archived post.  Recipe should be posted in your blog from 1st June to 30th June. Please send as many entries. More the merrier..
You have to link this announcement page and to Swathi's page in your post. Using logo is welcome but not mandatory.

Please link your recipes using the linky tool below. If you have issues or you are non-blogger, please send your recipes via email  to nivedhanams@gmail.com with the following details and subject as “Favorite Recipes – Eggless Baking”
Your Name-
Recipe Name-
Recipe Details-
Pic of the Dish - not more than 100 kb

Please like us on Facebook and follow us via GFC
Entries that do not follow the above rules will be DELETED.

4 comments :

  1. Thanks sowmya for hosting this wonderful event, looking forward to great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sowmya

    Amazing event. :) Happy Hosting dear! I have linked my entry #5 and will link one more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sowmya.. Wonderful event... Have linked my recipe.Pistachio biscuits.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great event!!! I've posted my "Jeera Biscuits" here. Keep Cooking... :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...